Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Right side out socks

If you are like me, you hate having to "right side out" all of your socks before folding them. if you are real efficient, you probably do this step before you wash your socks. I cannot imagine what it must be like to be a parent of 2, 3, 4, or more children and have to do this every time you fold laundry!

With all of our technology these days, is it not possible to make a pair of socks that is always "right side out". Is there not a way to hide the seem, or make the seem the same both inside and out? I understand that there are a few obstacles to overcome, such as the seem and the 'print' on the sock etc. BUT, I am sure it can be done. If nothing else, just do your best at making a sock that looks similar inside and out, then market them as being the same inside and out. Just the advertising of this sock will allow me to wear my socks inside out without being accused of being lazy.

OK, garment producers and innovators, make this happen and I will be your first customer. mark down an order for 50 pair, I will be your first order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment